The Camberg Law Firm Results & News
Millions of Dollars Recovered…
The Camberg Law Firm has recovered millions of dollars in compensation for our clients in cases involving truck and automobile accidents, bicycle and motorcycle accidents, helicopter accidents, construction accidents, chemical plant accidents, nursing home abuse and neglect, medical malpractice, libel and slander, business litigation, stockbroker fraud, rape and assaults, will contests and probate disputes.
For aggressive representation of your case, contact The Camberg Law Firm.
Our Firm Gets Results
- Favorable settlement for family involved in serious head on collision. Alleged that employee driver exceeded reasonable work hours, was fatigued and fell asleep causing accident. Family recovered multi-million dollar settlement from driver’s employer.
- Favorable settlement for families whose family member suffered nursing home abuse/neglect when the family member suffered a fall, broken hip and subsequent death at a nursing home in Houston, Texas. Similar cases have resulted in favorable outcomes for families involving similar allegations against nursing homes throughout the State of Texas.
- Favorable settlement for family of construction worker killed when ditch he was working on collapsed.
- Obtained favorable settlement against life insurance company for widow when insurance company refused to pay benefits due to late payment of a premium.
- Favorable settlement for client injured when an airline jet way crushed her foot. Case was settled at mediation after lawsuit had been filed.
- Favorable settlement for family whose loved one developed pressure sores and infection from nursing home abuse/neglect at nursing home in Houston, Texas. Similar cases have resulted in favorable outcomes for families involving similar allegations against nursing homes throughout the State of Texas.
- Favorable settlement for client involved in collision with 18 wheeler. Client underwent surgery and recovered a favorable settlement after lawsuit had been filed.
- Favorable settlement for family whose loved one developed dehydration, infection and malnutrition at nursing home in Galveston, Texas. Similar cases have resulted in favorable outcomes for families involving similar allegations against nursing homes throughout the State of Texas.
- Favorable settlement for entertainment client in lawsuit against engineers and architect arising out of design of a concert venue.
Results in the News
$8.85 MILLION VERDICT
May 27, 2010
Credit Suisse ordered to buy back securities from Luby’s
Houston Business Journal
By: Greg Barr, Assistant Managing Editor
May 27, 2010
FINRA Orders Credit Suisse Securities (USA) LLC to buy back Auction Rate Securities from Luby’s, Inc.
Attorney Roy Camberg represented Luby’s Inc., in this case in which an arbitration panel of the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA) determined that Credit Suisse Securities (USA) LLC was liable to Luby’s and was ordered to buy back auction rate securities.
View Press Release
Firefighter Cancer Resources
Have you received a cancer diagnosis and believe it is due to toxic fumes from fires and other on-the-job related hazards? Contact The Camberg Law Firm P.C. today. We can look into your specific situation and develop a plan to get you maximum compensation.
If you or a loved one feels as though they have developed cancer while working on the job as a firefighter, the professionals at The Camberg Law Firm P.C. may be able to provide assistance. Cancer is a rising epidemic in today’s environment, garnering much attention in news and other outlets. Health professionals are conducting studies and implementing new preventative strategies to try to combat the rising cancer rates that are being felt by thousands of firefighters across the nation. The information provided below is intended to help individuals who have received a cancer diagnosis and are or have been a firefighter.
- “Fighting cancer on two fronts: Despite Texas law, firefighters denied workers comp for treatment” – Houston Chronical
- “Houston Fire Department needs help fighting cancer” – Houston Chronicle
- “First-Ever State Suit Against Manufacturers For Use of Their Hazardous Firefighting Foam” – Attorney General Barbara D. Underwood
- “American Burning: It’s Giving Us Cancer” – International Fire Chiefs Association
- “Dr. Oz Show Today: Cancer is the #1 killer among firemen now” – CMR News
- “A dangerous job made more dangerous” – Houston Chronical
- “Cancer concerns from first responders” – Local 12 News
- “‘It is discrimination’: Sick worker wins groundbreaking case against WSIB” – CBC Investigates
- Additional Cancer Resources